Resch Strategies is a full-service public relations and public affairs firm, and we are in search of a new colleague.
Our mission is to tell the story of our clients at the volume needed for people to hear it with the strategy necessary for people to act on it. We work each day to deliver results through collaboration, our experience and individual attention others can't match.
We are looking for a motivated, creative, and tested – but not tired – public relations professional to join our team. As Digital Media and Account Manager, you will be asked to work collaboratively with members of our team on current projects, as well as take the lead in managing the work of existing and new client projects, as assigned.
So, what’s the job and should you apply?
Do you thrive on challenging work? Do you like staying ahead of the latest trends and trying the latest technology. Are you creative? Do you write well? Is variety better than monotony? Do you have at least two years of digital media experience? If so, read on.
Need to know
· Google Analytics
· Social media advertising (Facebook Ad Manager, Twitter Ads, etc.)
· Data reporting
· Plan and create digital content and campaigns
· Compile data and analytics; develop client reports
· Build, monitor and test ads
· Monitor digital platforms
· Conduct research
· Write and optimize content for websites, social media, ads, etc.
· Contribute creative ideas to integrated campaigns
· Photography (general knowledge)
· Video (general knowledge)
· Design (general knowledge)
Please bring to the table
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, PR, journalism or related field
· Strong writing and editing skills; excellent overall communication skills
· Two+ years of experience in digital field
· Creative, curious, accountable, organized
· Organizational skills and ability to multi-task; ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks in an environment where guidelines and deadlines often change
Salary for this position is negotiable based on experience and would include membership in the firm’s 401k and health benefit programs. We offer flexibility in where you do your work, and we pay for parking, too.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.