Resch Strategies is looking to hire an intern!
We are looking for a motivated, conscientious, creative, and trust-worthy student intern to assist us with our work. Our ideal candidate will posses strong writing and communications skills with video production experience preferred but not required. Hours and time are negotiable based on our work and the academic calendar.
- Assist with the drafting of news releases, columns, and letters to the editor.
- Assist with clients’ public events and news conferences/briefings.
- Research and compile online news content for sharing on social media.
- Research and compile news clips relating to client initiatives.
- Deliver materials to state legislative offices as needed.
- Interact with state legislative offices as directed.
- Professional networking while meeting the needs of clients.
- Assist with the development and implementation of clients’ social media campaigns.
- Work on additional projects, as directed.
Compensation is available and negotiable based on experience and situation with school credits. We do pay for parking, as well.
If you think you’d be a great candidate, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.